7 days left
- Full Time
Our client based in Lancashire is an established company providing a Telemarketing and advisory service to customers in the Pension and Investment sector.
They’ve helped hundreds of people claim compensation for mis-sold investments or pensions and due to growth would like to recruit an Experienced Administrator to work in the Investment Claims Department and liaise with the clients and Banks to assist in the progress of the claim.
The role would require exceptional organisational and communication skills preferably from a Financial background.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right professional to develop their career in a nurturing and exciting environment!
• Working through daily tasks in a competent and efficient manner, using time effectively and prioritising workload at all times
• Chasing clients every 2 days using all methods within the procedure, to return signed authorities which will allow us to obtain information from providers to progress cases
• Overcoming queries/objections with clients to enable cases to progress
• Updating clients where necessary
• Liaising with Frontline & any other department were necessary with any updates/areas to locate providers policy info
• Constantly looking to improve and increase efficiency of the IBC process
• Amending and updating client accounts where necessary, including providing feedback to issues raised on accounts for the frontline advisors
• Ensuring information is gathered accurately and noted correctly on all relevant systems
• Providing ongoing pro-active support to all areas involved in the process
• High level of customer service
• Able to work Independently and monitor own performance
• Identify own areas for development and raise these to your team leader to help you personally progress
• Completing and working on previous team members tasks
• Helping out other team members and departments when required
• Good at working as a team as well as on your own
• Participating in team meetings and sharing ideas and best practice
• IT Skills