I'm recruiting for an experienced Payroll Coordinator with a passion for payroll and an eye for detail, an excellent communicator with the ability to handle various payroll queries via phone or email. They will have the ability to work as part of a team or individually using their own initiative.
- You will need to ensure outsourced payroll and any implementation projects are completed effectively, accurately and in a timely manner
- Completing month end procedures and reconciliation, ensuring all payments are paid correctly and on time to third party bodies.
- Calculation and processing of statutory declarations, ensuring all relevant returns and payments are completed in accordance with HMRC current legislation
- Monitoring new starters and leavers, processing changes to terms and conditions of employment, promotions, and pay changes
- Processing monthly auto enrolment and updating information on the system
- Administration of employee holiday entitlements
- Able to plan/prioritise and deliver against tight deadline
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate sound judgement based on knowledge and understanding
- Ability to develop systems and tools to facilitate timely and accurate financial and KPI reporting
- Primary responsibility will be to ensure that key information for the monthly payroll is up to date, accurate and compliant with current legislation
- Any other duties that are deemed necessary to support the business.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
Advanced Knowledge of Excel
2-3 Years Minimum Payroll Experience
Proven experience of working under pressure in a fast paced environment
Strong communication skills
Desirable: Implementation Skills/Experience
Essential: Educated to GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English, or equivalent
Desirable: CIPP Qualification or working towards
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If this is something you might be interested I'd love to here from you. Please email me with a copy of your CV to or ring me on .