Senior Partnership Manager
- Award-winning lending platform
- Selling peer-to-peer invoice finance solutions to partners
- Rapidly growing market
The Role: Joining a high performing sales team, the incoming Senior Partnerships Manager will face an excellent opportunity to grow their skills and develop their career. Selling peer-to-peer invoice finance solutions to partners - including financial brokers, lawyers, accountants and IFAs - the Senior Partnerships Manager will be responsible for wining new business acquisition. Working in a vibrant and thriving office in Shoreditch, this is the perfect next step for a proven sales person who has partnerships experience or a strong knowledge of selling into the Financial Services sector.
The Company: As the UK's first peer-to-peer lending platform, this firm holds a strong with a strong reputation in the SME market, this leading business services provider provides an efficient and cost effective solution that reduces costs and increases cash flow. Selling to MD's and FD's, it is essential that the incoming individual is credible and professional as well as being a proven sales person.
Requirements for the Senior Partnerships Manager:
- 3-5 years proven sales experience
- Previous partnerships experience or knowledge selling into the Financial Services sector
- Bright, effective communicator, with an interest in finance
Package for the Senior Partnerships Manager:
- Salary: Up to £40,000 basic plus £25,000 OTE
- Benefits: uncapped bonus, excellent flexible benefits
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please contact Philip Gardner on .