We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, dedicated and passionate Primary Teacher
Appleton Academy is an all through learning environment for pupils aged 3 to 19 and our building provides a wonderful environment for lifelong learning, in South Bradford.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, dedicated and passionate primary teacher who shows the potential to be outstanding. Pupils achieve outstandingly well in the primary phase, making excellent progress as a result of the consistently outstanding teaching they receive. We are looking for someone who can be part of this and contribute to the excellent teaching. This post is also open to NQTs who complete training this year and a June start date could be available.
The successful applicant will:
* Have Qualified Teacher Status - Primary age range
* Have experience of or the potential to teach in Key Stage 2.
* Be a consistently good to outstanding practitioner or an NQT aspiring to be good to outstanding
* Be familiar with the Primary National Curriculum renewed strategies for Literacy and Maths
* Be willing to take part in and lead extracurricular activities
We can offer:
* A committed staff team
* Opportunities for innovative ways of working
* Excellent CPD
* An opportunity to build and further develop good practice
* High quality professional development opportunities
* June start date for NQTs
If you feel you are up to the challenges ahead and would like to share in our continued success, then please contact our recruitment partner Paula Read at Hays Education for an application pack and further details. Telephone or email
We are holding an informal open afternoon / evening for prospective candidates to come and look around our school and meet the team. Please contact Paula Read at Hays Education to confirm if you would like to attend.
Open evening on Tuesday 16th May between 2pm and 6.00pm
The closing date for completed applications is 9am on Friday 19th May 2017
Interviews to be held end of week commencing 22nd May 2017
Appleton Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check