Part Time Residential Property PA - Urgent
6 days left
- Part Time
Are you an experienced residential property PA - a safe pair of hands? Do you enjoy working in a busy firm adding value and providing superior support and a PA service to senior partners?
This role is supporting an Associate Residential Conveyancing Solicitor and the Head of Residential Property who is also a Board Member. Whilst the Associate primarily focuses on residential conveyancing, the Head of Department does conveyancing, development and some construction work all of which will be more complex by nature. Substantial residential property PA experience and be confident working in a busy environment for multiple fee earners is essential.
• Completion of Land Registry, Laserforms and Stock Transfer Forms
• Setting up files for completion
• Complete post-completion matters
• Setting up payments, transfer and CHAPS payments
• Putting searches in place and liaising with the Land Registry
• Drafting standard contracts and transfers
• Completion of SDLT returns
• Completion of Reports on Title
• Draw down Office Copies
• Undertake pre-completion searches
• Draft Completion Statements
• Liaise with Accounts to produce invoices
• Satisfy AML requirements
• Undertaking Smartsearches
• Meeting with clients to get ID verified
• Responding to email on behalf of your lawyers
• Liaising with and updating agents
• Producing and sending out Contract packs
• Compiling Reports on Title with all annexures
• Requesting and obtaining company searches
• Drafting Replies to Enquiries
• Completing Replies to Requisitions
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Property PA who thrives in a busy working environment, enjoys taking responsibility and happy to coach new starters and add value.
Excellent working conditions and benefits.