Kitchen Manager - Branded Restaurant/Pub Manaer
5 days left
- Full Time
Kitchen Manager – Northampton – up to £27,000 + Bonus
We are currently recruiting for a Kitchen Manager for a full service, food led restaurant in Northampton.
We are looking for a Kitchen Manager who may have worked in a branded kitchen environment and is used to working to specification, but with a fresh food menu. This site requires high volume kitchen management experience.
You will be someone who has tenacity and can achieve set objectives and overcome challenges, whilst giving priority to satisfying guest needs.
You must be able to encourage and develop your team around you, as well as focusing on your own professional development.
Key Responsibilities as a Kitchen Manager include:
- Full control and accountability to lead, develop and inspire the kitchen team.
- Ensuring there is a seamless link between the kitchen and the front of house teams.
- People management including recruitment, training & development, rota planning, performance management.
- Department cost control; including ensuring team correctly manage stock and wastage, costs, and monitoring other outgoings.
- Department stock control including ordering, rotation and wastage.
- Ensuring your department operates inside company standards for quality and service.
- Proactively working with the General Manager working towards common goals to promote the business as needed to increase revenue streams.
In return for your hard work and commitment, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £27,000 per annum as well as the chance to earn bonus.
As a Kitchen Manager, you will also be subject to a full company pension, company wide discounts and a genuine chance to develop your existing skills and experience.
If this sounds like the next career move for yourself APPLY today!