Head of FP&A - Basingstoke
A commitment to continuously improve and a desire to provide a "best in class" service to the operational business has initiated the requirement for a new senior management position within a flourishing, market leading business. The company is a fast-growing international provider with a global footprint. As the group continues to grow and mature, we are now seeking an experienced professional keen to gain and share insights into the business.
The role will be focusing on the Record to Report stream, ensuring that the system configurations support efficient and effective processing, analysis and reporting. You will be working with the finance team and wider business to provide strategic, financial and operational feedback to understand how the business is performing.
This is a key role in the finance function that is responsible not only for all aspects of financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, pricing and analysis on business performance, but also the system’s capability to provide and deliver effective and insightful data. You will support and develop a team of two and own a wide remit of interaction across the operational business.
Your remit will include, but not be limited to:
- Revenue assurance analysis - Controls and reporting for revenue completeness, working across the Order to Cash stream
- Product profitability - Working across the Product Catalogue and with product owners
- Customer profitability - Working across the customer base and with the sales organisation
- Business reporting - Analysis and reporting of key metrics for the business
- Production of detailed budgets and forecasts together with supporting commentary and analysis
- Preparing monthly analysis of actual performance vs budget/forecast
- Analyse and interpret results and trends to enable the business to make informed strategic decisions
- Ensuring data structures are consistent with business objectives
- Oversee the production of the monthly board pack and weekly KPI reports
- To liaise with various departments to ensure the function is fully supporting the needs of the operational business
Candidates will be fully qualified and hold a proven track record of achievement within a FP&A function with an emphasis on system expertise. You will be a strong team leader with outstanding analysis and communication skills with the ability to eloquently present financial information. You should be commercially minded and passionate about using financials to drive the business with an eye for detail whilst understanding and appreciating the bigger picture. You will seek to provide new perspectives on data to drive good decision making processes.