7 days left
- Full Time
Due to continued growth, a Management Accountant is now required to join a prestigious manufacturing company in Birmingham.
A highly successful global manufacturing business.
As the Management Accountant for this highly successful global manufacturing business, you will play a key role in delivering effective financial information to internal stakeholders.
- Preparing the monthly management accounts
- Reviewing key activity and dashboard reports
- Responsible for key month end duties
- Interrogating complex financial information and providing meaningful commentary to the budget holders
- Reviewing sales forecasts and evaluating key trends
- Business partnering with key internal stakeholders
- A part qualified or qualified by experience accountant
- A proven track record of working in a manufacturing environment
- The ability to effectively business partner with key internal stakeholders
- Strong system skills, including Excel