This organisation is looking for a Fundraising Manager to join their small, friendly team in North London.
This organisation is a small children's health charity.
- Lead on income from trusts, corporates and major donors
- Work with the Head of Fundraising to develop and deliver a cohesive strategy
- Responsible for fundraising budgets
- Ensure donor stewardship is at the forefront of what you do
- Work with a variety of colleagues across the organisation to ensure all donor communications are on brand
- Responsibility for personal and team fundraising targets
- Write tailored funding proposals to prospective donors
- Strong pitching and proposal writing skills
- Ideally access to a car
- Ability to challenge current ways of working and come up with suitable alternatives
- Experience of working in a close-knit team towards the same objectives
- Develop compelling fundraising cases for support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working with a range of funders to attract donations
- Excellent attitude to work and a passion for fundraising
This organisation is looking to offer a salary of between £40,000-£45,000, depending on experience.