Enterprise Sales Executive
A highly innovative and entrepreneurial start up are looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales Executive to join their business and help expand the business within the UK, selling into Procurement, HR and Operations at Executive and Board level within FTSE 250 businesses.
Recently securing their next round of funding to fuel the next growth stage, it's an exciting time to be involved with the business. Operating form their shared office space in South East London, they're a passionate team with an outstanding SaaS solution. Their solution allows businesses to develop an efficient strategy to their interim talent needs, using an artificially intelligent system which learns and adopts to your needs faster than any human substitute can.
They don't identify themselves as an alternative to temporary staffing agencies; they align themselves as an HR partner, developing cost/benefit analysis of hiring trends and allowing the business to be as efficient as possible.
Having already secured a number of key partnerships, they're looking to build the team with an experienced Enterprise Sales Executive. Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Building alliances at Board and C-level with FTSE 250 businesses.
- Taking ownership of developing the new business pipeline.
- Strategic prospecting, with cycles between 6-12 months.
- Educate and evangelise product to client.
- Work towards targets for platform growth and revenue.
Candidates will be required to exhibit the following traits to be successful as Enterprise Sales Executive:
- Ability to evidence achievement against target selling complex solutions.
- Experience selling into senior decision makers, particularly within the HR an Procurement verticals.
- Ability to consult clients and educate them on product.
- Entrepreneurial work ethic, with ability to work in fast paced start up environment.
£40,000-£60,000 + Double OTE + Benefits.