Mortgage Adviser -City based HNW Wealth Manager with strong client bank
Our client is a hugely successful and forward thinking and award winning HNW IFA.
They are looking for experienced Mortgage Advisers to service existing clients, and build new client relationships with leads provided by the sales development team.
You will be a great people person, who is proactive and determined, with an excellent eye for detail, and keen to build on their success by networking and developing new business.
Key skills and responsibilities
- Clear, Eloquent and Upbeat telephone manner
- CeMAP ideal.
- Understanding the source of an introduction and when certain types of business (i.e. direct regulated clients) should be passed to appropriate members of staff
- Understanding which regulation applies to which type of application and ensuring the advising broker has the necessary permissions to introduce business of this type
- Lender and product knowledge
- General office skill set
- GCSE Maths and English essential
- Ability to manage own diary, manage deadlines and meet targets set
Great OTE with prospects to develop further.