Senior Events Project Manager - Manchester
Senior Events Manager
£30000 - £38,000
I'm currently working on a brand new role with one of the North West's most creative events agencies. They need a Senior Account Manager to not only manage a team of some of the best events professionals but to work on some very impressive brands from sectors including automotive, high technology/IT and retail.
This is an opportunity to join an agency that is not only well established but in a period of growth, with firm plans and targets to grow further. After a period of client wins and success they need to expand the team as soon as possible.
- Work with the team to prepare creative responses to briefs as well as campaign strategy
- Manage campaign delivery, ensuring clients expectations are exceeded
- Delegating effectively to your team
- Ensuring your team manage expectations and effectively communicate with clients
- Being responsible for team morale and motivation
- Carrying out appraisals, setting objectives and managing the growth and development of the team
- Be able to demonstrate an impressive track record of account direction within the live communications / event management sector
- Show proven success of commercial acumen across previous projects/accounts
- Ability to maintain top-level client service even whilst under pressure
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Proactive, motivated and a self-starter, able to develop business and relationships with ease
- A “finger on the pulse” mentality to always be looking out for new ideas
- Be able to hit the ground running
- Be a motivated self-starter who will thrive in an energetic environment
This is a rare opportunity to join an outstanding events agency at a senior level and interviews will be underway imminently so don't hesitate in applying to
Senior Events Manager £30,000 - £38,000 - Manchester
As the North West's leading Marketing, Analytics, Digital and Creative recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current opportunities as well as market place news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency