Partnership Manager - London
6 days left
- Full Time
Our client - a growing UK charity is looking to secure a new Partnership Manager for the London market to manage and secure new corporate relationships. Working closely with the senior leadership team and Chief Executive, you will be the focal point for developing new and exciting relationships with some of the UK and EU's largest businesses.
* Develop and maintain corporate partnerships and implement a strategy to achieve set targets in line with the Fundraising & Development Plan
* Responsible for identifying, prospecting and growing corporate relationships, working closely with other members of the Fundraising & Development Team
* Ensure that each relationship is managed and developed to maximise its full potential, across a range of corporate fundraising offers.
* Build and maintain strong working relationships with current/potential donors and ensure that support is appropriately recognised
* Identify, research and approach potential corporate partners to establish long and short term partnerships
* Prepare reports on successfully funded programmes, ensuring corporates are kept up to date with activities and break feedback
* Ensure up-to-date records are held on the Raisers Edge database and network folders
* Liaise with the Fundraising & Finance Administrator to ensure the monthly reconciliation of all income from corporate partnerships
* Continue to develop the knowledge and skills required to fulfil the responsibilities of the position
* Prepare reports on your activities as required by the Deputy Chief Executive
* Work with the Partnerships Manager (South) to manage the Partnerships function including attending any necessary meetings and working on budgets and expenditure in partnership
This is a rare a brilliant opportunity for someone to gain true ownership on the course of corporate relations for this Charity. If this sounds appealing then please contact me on or