An award winning business in Leeds is recruiting for a Management Accountant to join the growing finance team.
The Management Accountant will produce regular and consistent financial information to help the wider business understand and interrogate its financial performance.
- Providing high quality analysis of income reporting, client profitability, operational profitability, IRR analysis, and other associated analytical insight and KPIs for the business and investors
- Supporting the finance team with the production of high quality statutory accounts
- Supporting the team with the production of quarterly and ad hoc external reporting
- Identification, tracking and management of any financial risks & opportunities
- Supporting the development of appropriate financial KPI dashboard for the business
- Working closely with the commercial team to support key decision making
- Supporting the Finance Business Partners to produce robust and highly accurate financial plans for business areas including forecasts, budgets, strategic planning and scenario planning
- Identification and implementation of process improvements where required
The profile of individual we are looking for includes:
- Qualified Accountant
- Previous experience of financial reporting and budgeting
- Strong Excel modelling skills essential
- Experience of commercial decision making and analysis
- Stakeholder management skills
- Prior experience of statutory accounts preparation desirable
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mindset
- An ability to communicate effectively at all levels across all areas of the business with stakeholders at various levels
- Good organisation skills - ability to work under pressure
- Ability to grasp complex issues quickly and communicate clearly and effectively
The business offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous pension, bonus, flexible benefits, subsidised canteen and an accredited training and development scheme. It's a fast paced, challenging and exciting business that can offer great career development opportunities across multiple sites in the UK and Europe.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.