Outpatient Nurse - Watford
As a Staff Nurse in our new state-of-the-art outpatient, diagnostic and treatment centre in Elstree, you will work as part of a team to ensure a high standard of nursing care and safety for patients and all service users within the Outpatients centre. This is a full time, permanent post. 37.5 hours per week.
The projected salary range is £32,630 - £35,822 per annum, plus a comprehensive benefits package on top. This includes, mentorship programme training, funded courses, health and wellbeing support system, private pension, private medical care cover and much more.
Brand new state-of-the-art outpatient, diagnostic and treatment centre located in Elstree, North-West London. The centre will accommodate a wide range of both diagnostic and treatment services and will consist of; 16 Consulting rooms, 3T MRI, X-ray, Ultrasound & 6 treatment rooms. The Wellington Hospital is the UK's largest independent hospital with over 260 beds. It has an international reputation for outstanding care in areas of medicine including; cardiac services, neurosurgery, critical care, rehabilitation, oncology and orthopaedics.
About the Individual:
- RGN, NMC registered.
- Experience working within an outpatients department would be advantageous.
- Early recognition of clinical problems and report or take appropriate action
- Knowledge of relevant hospital policies and procedures.
- Phlebotomy training is desirable.
- You will be diplomatic, empathetic and tactful, with a passion for delivering customer service and a desire to provide an exceptional patient experience.
- Private health hospital, yearly pay review
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.