FP&A Finance Manager
FP&A Manager / Finance Manager required for leading FMCG business in Chesterfield £55,000 - £65,000
FP&A Manager / Finance Manager required for leading FMCG business in Chesterfield
Your new company
This company have a great opportunity for an intelligent qualified accountant to work within this large FMCG company in Chesterfield. This newly created role comes at a really exciting time in the business. The company offer a great package inc pension, healthcare, bonus and on site car parking.
Your new role
- Central IT cost centre accounting
- Ensure a good quality service to budget holders with respect to cost centre management
- Continuously review existing business practices to identify and implement changes which deliver greater cost efficiency
- Managing the Group IT PO process ensuring that invoices are paid within supplier terms
- Assisting IT purchasing team when putting new contracts in place to ensure that accounting standards are adhered to and understood.
- Working with project managers on key IT projects assisting in the creation of capex budgets and ensuring that the projects are delivered within budget
- Presenting the performance of each IT cost centre to forecast at a monthly IT Senior Leadership team meeting
- Leading the IT variable cost review process, working with business relationship managers to ensure that the group variable cost base is effectively managed, working with suppliers to ensure accurate usage reports are received in a timely manner
- Monthly reporting - Preparation of monthly cost centre reports for 9 IT cost centres to group reporting timelines with commentary and variance analysis, reviewing group IT capex spend on a monthly basis ensuring projects are not overspending, distributing reports to cost centre managers with follow up discussion and review
- Annual budgets and quarterly forecasts - Working with IT cost centre managers to produce forecasts and budgets to group reporting timescales, reviewing and challenging assumptions and providing support for presentations to group executive
- Provide ad hoc support on projects as required
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified accountant
- FMCG experience
- Optimistic with a can-do attitude, willing to go the extra mile.
- Able to build relationships, manage stakeholder relationships with all levels.
- Able to work efficiently and effectively - delivering insight
- Advanced Excel skills, or better (Lookups, Sumifs, Index(Match), Pivots).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.