7 days left
- Full Time
Salary £45000 - £55000
Location: Maidstone, Kent
My client, a UK based accountancy firm are looking to recruit a Financial Planning Consultant to provide financial planning advice to clients and prospects of the firm in Kent.
The company are part of a group that make them the 8th largest association of professional services firms in the world.
The role requires the successful candidate to be responsible for an annual revenue target. The revenue target is reviewed on an annual basis.
Key duties of the role include:
- Building and developing client services
- Solving technical problems and technical excellence
- Understanding clients’ needs
- Training and development
- Networking, marketing and business development
- Managing for profit
Essential skills for the role include:
- Level 4 Diploma qualified
- Good communication skills
- An understanding of the processes and issues relevant to one’s job. This ranges from job knowledge to an appreciation of complex internal and external business issues/trends.
- Willingness to move things forward by taking action without needing to be asked and without undue escalation.
- Ability and willingness to generate new ideas and to recognise and build on those of others.
- Determination to set oneself and meet high standards, exceeding norms and expectations.
Chartered or Certified Financial Planner qualifications are preferable and the firm actively encourages ALL personnel to achieve this within Financial Services.
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK by either holding a valid UK working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits and the salary stated in this ad is completely dependent upon experience. The salary on offer will depend completely upon a candidates experience and skills.
If you want to find out more about this opportunity please contact Raman at JWS Resources.
JWS Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.