Head of Retention - Online Gambling
Head of Retention required to join our B2C Bingo team in London. This is a new, senior role that will devise and deliver the group B2C customer retention strategy across multiple brands, and incorporates both the CRM and VIP functions within its remit.
- Driving active customer numbers, deposits, spend and LTV via a targeted communication programme
- Delivering best-in-class CRM and VIP programmes through analysis, insight and focused contact strategies
- Leading and inspiring the CRM team to execute first class retention strategies, campaigns and methodologies across the company
- Lead the VIP team to devise and implement the VIP player management strategy and drive growth in VIP volume and revenues
- Responsibility for managing retention budgets and optimising the bonus costs across the business
- Responsibility for implementing a culture of monitoring and analysing different player segments to initiate appropriate retention campaigns to maximise revenues
- Liaising with the Customer Insight team to define and report on campaign metrics and KPIs and ensure ongoing optimisation of resources
- A key stakeholder in the CRO programme
- Continually evaluating retention tools and loyalty schemes, both in-house and 3rd party, and leading any developments
- Overseeing an effective segmentation of the player base to include player profiling, segmentation and loyalty levels; ensuring ongoing optimization through intelligence provided by Customer Insight and 3rd party CRM tools
- Engaging the wider business in retention activity and informing the business on the insights and ROI driven from the strategies
- Report accurately and regularly to senior management on performance
- Deep understanding of customer retention metrics and measurements
- Focused on using analysis and insight to drive change and performance improvement
- Energetic, dynamic and driven approach
- Experience and understanding of online gaming marketing and a proven high performer within Tier 1 gaming brands
- Proven VIP programme management experience and track record of delivering growth
- Proven experience and knowledge of CRM systems
- Knowledge and experience of retention tools and initiatives
- A number of years proven managerial experience at a senior level
- Understanding and experience of test and learn methodologies
VF2011 provides marketing and product support services to key bingo customers and is a branch company of Playtech, the world’s leading developer and licensor of internet gaming products.
Here at Playtech, we strive to constantly innovate - adding new applications and functionality to our already impressive product suite. You will find yourself working alongside some of the most talented professionals in the industry, with all of them consistently delivering quality work to ensure our brand remains at the forefront of the gaming industry.
Playtech can be positively considered as one of the pioneers of the worldwide online and land-based gaming industry. Company's business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including Bet365, William Hill, PaddyPower Betfair and Ladbrokes Coral. Behind the eminent success of Playtech's products and services there are around 5,000 people located in 14 countries, the majority of whom are engaged in research and development of current and future gaming technologies.