The Transactional Finance Division at SF Group are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger / Accounts Assistant on the behalf of a established business based in North Leicestershire. This is a temporary contract for 9 – 12 months to cover maternity leave. You will be working in a fast pace and lively finance office.
The successful Purchase Ledger / Accounts Assistant will be required to perform the following duties:
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Posting invoices
- Processing credit notes
- Statement reconciliation
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Weekly payment runs
- Assisting with sales ledger – allocating cash, raising invoices and dealing with customer queries
- General administration – booking hotels and keeping health and safety book up to date
- Other accounting duties during busy periods
As the Purchase Ledger / Accounts Assistant, you will ideally have the following skills and attributes:
- Ability to pick things up very quickly
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Ability to be proactive and organised to hit deadlines
- Proven track record of experience in purchase ledger
- Ability to multi-task
You will be required to perform weekly bank runs so MUST be a car owner / driver
Committed to the duration of the assignment
Working hours will be Monday to Thursday, 08:30 – 17:30 with an hour for lunch. Parking facilities are available on site. If you are a quick learner, have the ability to work under pressure and are proactive in your approach please apply ASAP, interviews will be held soon.
Should you like to discuss the role in more detail, feel free to get in touch with Dhruti Patel at SF Group.