Industry: Automotive / Motor Trade
Job Title: Panel Beater / MET Technician
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Panel Beater who can also strip and fit to join my Client’s site based in Luton. They are ideally looking for a bright and motivated individual who has gained experience in a similar role.
Salary: Basic £35k, OTE £40k
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 - 17:30 and alt Sat 8:00 - 12:00
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and efficient Panel Beater / MET Technician to join a busy Bodyshop.
The ideal candidate will be an ATA accredited Panel Beater / MET Technician who wants to work in a very busy Bodyshop. You will ideally have a few years experience in a similar role. You will be self-motivated to meet and exceed expectations and will be driven with good attention to detail.
You will be carrying out a wide variety of tasks to a high standard, your tasks will include but not be limited to the following:
• Ensuring vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to customers
• Observing and reporting on vehicle structure and paintwork
• Removal and safe storage/disposal of vehicle components, fluids and gases
• Reassembly of vehicles after repair
• 4 wheel alignment
• Reporting of all faults and defects noticed whilst working on the vehicle
• To undertake all mechanical work in accordance with the agreed specification
• Panel alignment and adjacent components
• Filler repairs are finished correctly and pinholes are checked
• Underseal, weld through primers, anti-corrosion measures are complete before next stage
• Strip & Refit where necessary including adjustment and panel alignment
If you can demonstrate the above and are interested in joining this well-established business we would love to hear from you.
Note: Worth Recruiting Ltd is acting as an employment agency with respect to this job.