6 days left
- Full Time
£70,000 - £85,000
The Harnham Data Science team are currently working with an exciting tech company based in central London who are looking to add a Senior Data Scientist to their award winning team. You will be working with large-scale data sets, utilising your knowledge of machine learning in order to solve a variety of complex business problems in relation to consumer behaviour, ROI/monetisation and product optimisation.
Ultimately your work will provide essential insight into the creation and development of the company's next generation of products, through the analysis of data coming through the website.
THE ROLE - Data Scientist
On a daily basis you will be:
- Exploring/ questioning huge datasets, formulating hypotheses and using your statistical knowledge to generate insights
- Using a variety of the latest tools and technologies for exploratory analysis
- Mentoring/managing junior data scientists
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Extensive experience with Python or R
- An MSc or Ph.D. in a quantitative discipline
- Extensive machine learning experience
As a Senior Data Scientist you could earn up to £85,000 + benefits
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your details using the Apply button on this page. Or for more information regarding other roles please contact Nick Mandella at Harnham.
Python, R, Tableau, Spotfire, D3, machine learning, statistics, statistical analysis, customer, Data Scientist, Data Science, tech, start-up, startup.