Motor Trade Service Manager
Our Client is looking for an experienced Service Manager to join their Independent Dealership.
The ideal candidate will have experience within either Retail or LGV Vehicle Workshop as a Service or Workshop Manager.
£28,000 Basic Plus Bonuses.
Monday to Friday 8am til 6pm
Saturdays Rota'd 1in3 8:30am - 12:30pm
Our Client is looking for an experienced Service Manager to join their busy Dealership.
The main responsibilities of the Service Manager are to organise the service activities to ensure the departments efficient and profitable operation/depart.
As part of a busy volume main car dealership aftersales team you will also be responsible for:
• Overseeing the service advisors, workshop controller and technicians and support staff within the service department.
• Effectively market and sell; manufacturers service plans and warranties, labour hours, parts, accessories, lubricants, subcontracted services.
• Assisting the service advisors as and when required, working on a Saturday rota.
• Dealing with any customer issues and complaints
• Monitoring and working to monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
For more information on this exciting Service Manager vacancy in please contact Natasha Robson at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job reference PRS11414
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies first! @progressrecruit
Motor Trade | Automotive | Jobs | Cars & Vehicles | Dealership | Franchise | Aftersales | Customer Service | Senior Service Advisor | Service Manager | Service Team Manager | Service Specialist | Exeter | Devon