Systems Engineer - Energy Programme
Providing Systems Engineering Oversight to the Major Projects including requirements management and derivation of technical Scopes of work for key Sub-contractors.
Direct booking to projects and Programmes delivery, with an extended role in support of marketing and the development of prospects.
Ideally you will have a:
- Bachelor's Degree in System Engineering or equivalent experience
- Preferably a member of a relevant professional body such as IET
- Oil & Gas (TSI) Experience (Valuable)
- Ideally having experience in Sensor Integration
- Sound working knowledge of Networks
- Good understanding of data Interfaces
- Experience in Command & Control Systems
- Basic understanding of concepts such as Virtualisation
- Demonstrate sound Configuration Management skills
- Proficient in the use of Requirement capture tools e.g. (DOORS) (Desirable)
- Solid understanding of systems development V-Model