Due to expansion, a new opportunity has arisen within the Hereford branch of and we now require an enthusiastic legal secretary to work alongside our dedicated lawyers. It is a full time, permanent opportunity, with flexible working hours. The salary is also flexible, depending on experience.
You shall be required:
- To produce documents and letters as directed by lawyers
- To attend to clients by telephone and in person
- To use digital dictation
- To assist lawyers with day to day administrative matters to include: opening new files; closing files and archiving; file organisation and filing in accordance with departmental procedures; making appointments and arranging meetings
- Minute taking.
The successful candidate must:
- Have a flexible and professional approach
- Well organised
- Able to show initiative
- Capable of working under pressure when necessary
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be a real team player
- Have a willingness to get involved with the firm
- Have previous legal secretary experience essential.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, APPLY Now.