6 days left
- Full Time
A growing and dynamic business based in Newcastle Upon Tyne
Due to some change within our client's business an opportunity exists for an experienced Management Accountant.
They require a team player, with an excellent attitude to assist in the production of management accounts. The successful candidate will be confident in the preparation of management accounts and must be able to adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monthly management packs including detailed analysis of performance against budget
- Preparation and posting of accruals and prepayments
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Income Statement analysis and reporting
- Adhoc duties as required
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Qualified accountant (will consider part qualified)
- A minimum of 2 years` experience working within an accounts function
- Confidence and strong communication skills
- Motivated and proactive
- Capable of adapting to changing environments
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
This is a fantastic opportunity and offers growth and progression for the right individual.