An international principal contractor is actively looking to take on a Sustainability Manager to join their established sustainability team. The role requires an experienced professional to with a proven track record in dealing with community engagement, environmental risk and managing BREEAM certifications.
- Ensure that legislative, company and client sustainability requirements are met
- Ensure BREEAM and possibly LEED ratings are met
- Assist in the development and implementation of sustainability strategy
- Meet the sustainability targets for company, client and stakeholders
- Promote sustainability within the organisation
- Depth of experience working in sustainability ideally with a background in construction
- Possess the gravitas to effectively communicate sustainability within the construction industry
- Strong knowledge of ISO 14001
- Strong knowledge of BREEAM, LEED, Ska
- Degree and / or Masters in a relevant discipline
- Experience in community engagement
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity within a progressive organisation and feel that you have the skills and experience to excel in this role, please apply directly or for further information contact Gareth on .