Investor Relations Manager
Investor Relations Manager - Marylebone
Opening date: 2nd May 2017
Closing Date: 2nd June May 2017
Company: Mobile Home Sales & Lettings
Salary: £25,000 plus generous commission
We are an investment firm based in Marylebone, London.
As our business continues to grow we are looking to hire a passionate Investor Relations Manager to come and join our team. The role will be to help support all investor relations activity, including day to day interactions with major investors, financial results presentations and regular reporting to our shareholders and directors.
The investor Relations Manager will be accountable for creating and presenting a consistently applied investment message to the investment community on behalf of our company, and for monitoring and presenting to the management team the opinions of the investment community regarding the company's products and services.
- Manage and maintain our existing investors database
- Develop and maintain a company investor relations plan
- Administration of the day to day activities including dealing with holding requests, collecting replies and follow-up on responses
- Updating our investors regularly regarding new products or investment opportunities with our company
- Attend investor calls and/or meetings
- Assist with annual report preparation
- Support on results announcements and general meetings
- Perform a comprehensive competitive analysis, including financials
- To make recommendations and participate in planning and improving the overall product/service
- Carry out various ad-hoc duties assigned by our director/management team
The role reports to our director and we are looking for someone who is able to do all these wonderful things…
- Be a team player with strong financial skills
- Have strong organisational skills and a proven ability to multi task as well as being able to prioritise their workload
- Ideally have some investment banking, asset management or investor relations experience, preferably in a client-facing role
- Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of customer service
Desired Qualifications: 3+ years experience in an investor relations role and some accounting/finance experience, also, a BA/BS degree, as well as excellent written and verbal skills, relationship-building skills in the investment community, and the ability to collaborate with the executive team. Must be willing to travel.
The right candidate will be given full training regarding our products and services and remunerated with a starting basic salary of £25,000 plus a very generous commission!
Thank you for your application! Strictly no agencies please.