Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
Castle Engineering are working with a fast paced and growing FMCG business based in Harrogate who are looking to recruit and experienced and time served Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their growing team. The successful Engineer will be part of an expanding business who put staff development and recognition at the heart of everything they do.
- Working as part of a shift engineering team you will be responsible for both reactive and preventative maintenance.
- You will be responsible for attending breakdowns and diagnosing both mechanical and electrical faults ensuring machinery and production downtime is kept to a minimum.
- Working closely with Production Leaders to ensure communication about downtime and scheduled maintenance is upheld and communicated.
- Ensuring the PPM schedule is up to date and that stock / parts are available when needed.
- You will also be involved in machine installations and be part of ongoing factory projects, including facilities and building upgrades.
- Shifts are continental- One week of days followed by 1 week of nights.
You will be a time served engineer who considers themselves multi-skilled with either an electrical or mechanical bias. You will be confident in your skills and consider yourself able to think outside of the box to ensure a solution is found. You will be able to work under pressure and within tight time restraints and have excellent communication skills.