Residential Conveyancer - Nottingham
Residential Conveyancer/Licensed Conveyancer/Conveyancing Lawyer/ Residential Property Solicitor/Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner/Conveyancing Executive
A fantastic opportunity has recently become available for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join one of the leading Solicitors practices in the UK in their Nottingham branch. This multi-award winning firm are seeking an experienced Residential Conveyancer to be part of their Nottingham branch and work independently with a challenging caseload of Residential Conveyancing files. There will be significant independence for the successful candidate as there is the opportunity to grow your own desk, whilst also receiving fantastic support from some of the more senior members of the team.
Ideally, you will be qualified as a Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer and have a minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role. You will be working in the Property Department and be managing your own caseload utilising your conveyancing experience across a range of transactions with a particular focus on transaction for housing association clients.
Skills and Responsibilities;
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience handling your own caseload of Residential Conveyancing files
- Be able to handle files from inception through to completion
- Experience working towards and achieving targets
- Exceptional Client care skills
- Be able to perform a multitude of Title Checks
- Dealt with Freehold/leasehold, sales/purchases
- Experience dealing with Social Housing files would be an advantage
- Relevant qualifications
- Excellent academic record
- Highly driven and motivated individual
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Looking to achieve significant career progression
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
Please contact Awaiz Iqbal, legal recruitment consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are legal recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Midlands based legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website (www.douglas-scott.co.uk) for more legal jobs in the Midlands.