6 days left
- Full Time
A highly regarded multi award winning firm is looking to recruit a conveyancing assistant to join the property team based in the heart of Leeds. You will be joining a firm which puts a huge emphasis on providing an excellent service to its clients.
The successful candidate will be provided with the opportunity to work with a team of specialists in a thriving residential property department. The firm is looking to expand its property department and this is a fantastic opportunity for a highly driven and motivated candidate to support exceptional fee earners
Skills and Responsibilities
- Responsible for running sale and purchase, leasehold and freehold matters under supervision of the fee earner
- Provide excellent service to a wide range of high net worth clients
- Work closely with other members of the team and assist on their more complex matters
- Experience of managing Residential Conveyancing files from instruction through to completion
- Experience of using case management systems
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent relationship skills as a result of creating and developing strong working relationships with a wide range of clients
Conveyancing Paralegal: residential property fee earner, conveyancer, residential conveyancer, residential property associate, conveyancing associate, conveyancing executive, conveyancing fee earner, conveyancing assistant, legal assistant
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities, we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.