5 days left
- Full Time
HGV/PSV Parts Advisor
Salary 22k per annum
**Desirable to Have Experience of using Kerridge Systems**
Assist with the day to day running of the parts dept. Must possess excellent communication skills, be able to work as part of a team as well own initiative. Ability to work quickly and efficiently with an eye for detail. Preferably to have some experience in the automotive industry. This is a new role which has been created due the commercial success of the company, meaning that the successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop with the role.
- a) Responsible to: Operations Director
- b) Responsible for: Personal heath and safety
- c) Liaison with: Customers, Drivers, and Workshop
Main Tasks of Job:
- Ensure all documentation is correct and up to date
- Organise deliveries and collections of parts
- Maintain health and safety standards
- Deal with incoming calls customer queries
- General Admin Duties
- Liaise with Parts Manager
- Take calls with fault reports from hire and warranty customers
- Liaise with service engineers, tasking them with job call out details
- The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
2 week rota:
Week 1: Mon to Fri 6am to 2.30pm
Week 2: Mon to Fri 11.30am to 8pm
Alternate Saturday mornings 8am to 12noon.
Proactive Technical Recruitment:
We are a specialist engineering & technical agency working within the HGV & Bus industry. We work alongside national and multinational companies within this industry, as well as councils and commercial vehicle rental companies. We recruit for roles across the board so if you are a HGV, PSV or commercial vehicle industry professional please get in touch. We recruit for technicians, operatives, controllers, admin staff and management. If this isn't the role for you, but you would like to hear what we have available or have a chat about your future job, please get in touch at the email below.
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please contact Calvyn Desir on or submit your CV to
I will endeavour to contact all applicants however, if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.