Credit Risk Consultant - SAS - Varied Projects
7 days left
- Full Time
Credit Risk Consultant - SAS
£50,000/yr + Competitive Benefits
Experienced Credit Risk professionals are sought for a unique role offering exposure to all aspects of the Credit Risk life-cycle, unrivalled technical development, and a fantastic opportunity for career growth. This is a challenging and rewarding role with a leading consultancy that enjoys a laid back but focused office environment.
This is a chance to join one of the UK's fastest growing companies in a Credit Risk Analyst role where you will gain expertise in the full breadth of Credit Risk functions. The position involves partial travel around the UK and potentially further afield with all expenses paid.
This fast growing and successful Credit Risk consultancy are one of the leaders in providing Credit Risk services to a wide range of clients; from leading retail banks to innovative challengers to exciting start-ups. You will be joining a really smart team that combine to create a dynamic environment where innovation and the entrepreneurial spirit is valued and encouraged within a laid back but focused environment.
- Potential to work on the full range of Credit Risk projects that touch the entire Credit Risk life-cycle in a consultative role
- Credit Risk predictive modelling - Scorecards, Basel II
- Portfolio Management - Strategy, Analytics
- Collections - Strategy, Analytics
- Compliance - IFRS9
- Majority of client London-based but travel may be required with all expenses paid - including hotels and travel.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience working in a Credit Risk role in a Decision Science, Portfolio Management, and/or Analytics function
- Daily use of SAS
- Up to £60,000/yr
- Competitive benefits
- Exposure to the full spectrum of Credit Risk functions through working on a wide range of projects and products - Modelling, Portfolio Management, Analysis, Strategy, Collections etc
- Fantastic opportunity to continue technical development
Credit Risk, SAS, Modelling, Scorecards, Basel II, IRB, PD, LGD, EAD, Portfolio Management, Strategy, Collections Strategy, Statistician