We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join RAC's Legal Services team in Bradley Stoke, Bristol as a Senior Helpline Advisor. RAC provides nationwide vehicle and breakdown services and is one of the UK's most progressive motoring organisations.
This is a permanent, full time position and candidates must be fully flexible to work on a rota basis between the department's opening hours of 8am-8pm Monday to Friday and 9am-5pm Saturday and Sunday.
We are looking for a hard working individual committed to playing a key role in maintaining Legal Advisory SLAs. To be able to show empathy and objection handle customer queries. Youll need to ensure all members are treated fairly and legal advice cases are processed to set standards. To ensure there is an accurate audit trail for every case that is processed. The role requires good attention to detail and an ability to adhere to core FCA requirements for DPA etc. You will be required to provide legal advice and assistance to customers to meet Legal Services levels of service and business objectives in line with internal policies and procedures and within regulatory framework for conduct of business. You will be required to provide accurate advice by telephone and /or in writing in motoring law and related matters to RAC members and corporate partners as required. You will be required to prioritise workload to ensure efficient use of resource and deal with complaints as per department process Essential Requirements:
- Law gradute (LLB and post graduate qualification eg. LLM, LPC/LSF or BVC) and/or equivalent legal/insurance qualification or industry gained work experience
- Expertise in providing all aspects of motoring law and related fields
- Expertise in providing all aspects of law in foundation core areas: Contract (inc Insurance), Tort (Negligence/Nuisance), Consumer, Personal Injury.
- Expertise in at least 2 advanced core areas: Employment - Private and Commercial, Property - Private and Commercial, Civil Litigation, Family, Wills & Probate, Private Client
- Experience working in a customer facing or call centre environment
- Excellent listening, communication and interpersonal skills
In return you will receive a basic salary of £19,500 per annum plus benefits
Please be aware successful candidates will be subject to a credit and criminal background check.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience please apply now!