A small picturesque, luxury home in Liverpool are looking for an experienced Registered Manager to join their team. Salary dependent on experience and qualifications £26K - £35K
The Good rated home supports older people with dementia and related illnesses.
About The Role
- Overseeing all day to day operations of the residential home
- Ensure the delivery of excellent quality of care
- Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home - managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
- Support the financial effectiveness of the people management - play an active part in the recruitment, assessment and supervision of the team.
- Strong leadership and management skills demonstrable from previous relevant Home Management
- Able to inspire and mentor teams of staff through promotion of strong company values and ethos
- Knowledgeable of elderly care and dementia
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.