Deputy Room Leader for Baby Room
6 days left
- Full Time
Deputy Room Leader for Baby Room £24,000 per annum in Barnet
Level 3 Deputy Room Leader Needed North London
Your new company
I am Looking for a permanent Deputy Room Leader to assist the Nursery Management with the smooth set up and day to day running of the Nursery. This role would typically suit a senior Nursery Practitioner who would like more responsibility.
Your new role
Your day to day tasks could include:
- Creating a safe and stimulating environment to promote learning
- Updating parents and carers on children's progress
- Working with colleagues to meet children's needs
- Checking equipment is in good condition
- Keeping records
- Writing observations
- Working within environmental, health and safety and fire regulations
- Keeping up to date with developments in early years care
- Building relationships with parents, carers, schools and childcare professionals
- Plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the needs the children registered at the Nursery.
-You must have excellent organisation skills.
-Computer literate and Administration skills.
What you'll need to succeed
-level 3 or equivalent and appropriate experience in this age range (BA Hons desirable)
-GCSE Grade A-C in Maths and English.
-At least 2 years Experience working as a Nursery Deputy Room Leader
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.