Junior Legal PA in Residential Real Estate
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Legal Secretary to take the next step up into a global and renowned law firm based in Central London to become a Junior Legal PA and expand on their duties, take on extra responsibilities and be part of a strong market leading firm who are consistently ranked as a great place to work. With glorious offices, open plan spaces and a great on-site eatery as well as high net worth clients, prestigious cases and a lot of ways to get involved - this really is an excellent firm to join forces with.
The successful candidate will be driven, enthusiastic and personable with a hunger to learn and develop as well as at least 18 months experience as a Legal Secretary within a Residential Property team and who has a strong understanding of the processes involved and are able to hit the ground running in this super busy team.
- Typing and amending letters, faxes, leases and documents as required
- Preparing and sending e-mails to include attaching documents, printing and filing of incoming emails, attachments and confirmations
- Creating transactional documents
- Photocopying, scanning and faxing
- Opening and closing of files
- Organising existing files and filing of documents
- Dealing with pre and post completion requirements with minimal guidance
- Using Searchflow and Land Registry Direct to carry out all relevant property searches
- Co-ordinating and managing the fee earners’ diary and appointments
- Maintaining client contact details on CRM database
- Liaising with clients in a timely, professional and courteous manner
- Arranging couriers - UK and overseas
- Completing and submitting expense forms
- Preparation of monthly bills
- Preparing financial statement
- Preparing and amending excel spreadsheets
- Checking AIM for monies on account and checking to see whether bills have been paid
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to Chelsea Broadley.
**For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on our website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is celebrating its 24th successive year in legal recruiting for the legal community across London and throughout the UK. Specific legal divisions cover full spectrum of legal recruitment on a permanent, contract and temporary basis. Specialist Legal Recruitment consultants with many years proven experience cover Legal Professional Services, Legal Business Support and Legal Office Support areas. Career Legal is known for being the legal recruiter of choice for: Lawyers, Legal Risk & Compliance, Legal Patent & Trademark, Legal Accounting, Legal Human Resources, Legal Marketing & Business Development, Legal Facilities Management, Paralegal, Legal DP & Creative Services, Legal Facilities & Office Support, Front of House and Legal Secretarial Personnel including Legal PA’s.