Due to an internal promotion, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join a leading global business located near Manchester city centre. The company are an award winning powerhouse with a strong global footprint, offering excellent progression, personal developement and benefits.
As a Management Accountant, your responsibilities will include:
- Accurate and timely production of the monthly Management Account packs
- Manage P&L accounting activities for the segment; providing accurate and timely management accounts on a monthly basis
- Manage the completion & review of accurate monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Support production of forecasts, budgets and associated notes completed in line with European requirements
You will have:
- Strong experience within a Management Accountant role
- The ability to work to tight deadlines within a fast paced, high volume environment
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel (pivots, lookups)
- Experience working with multiple divisions and stakeholders
- Being a Team player and work ethic are key characteristics they are looking for
- SAP is highly beneficial
This is a great opportunity for the dynamic career driven individual to join a global business with a reputation for success and career opportunities.
If you have the relevant experience, please apply: