£23,000 - 26,000
We are currently recruiting for an Account Executive to work for a technical marketing company based in Leeds. This is a varied and fast-paced client focused role where you will be responsible for working to improve and maintain our existing relationships. You will be working with their clients, Creative team, Front End Development team and System Developers to deliver exciting client campaigns and tools. You will embed yourself in the client's marketing strategy and use your focus to support them side-by-side in their approach to be the best in the marketplace. Specifically, you will be responsible for carrying out the following activities:
- Marketing campaign planning and management
- Managing and improving client relationships
- Identifying potential opportunities to improve client campaigns and grow client accounts
- Managing all jobs, costing and invoicing through our studio management tool
- Managing client budgets whilst maximising ROI
- Leading client meetings, pitches, conference calls both internally and externally
- Scheduling and managing campaigns from brief to final deploy
- Developing a clear understanding of the client marketplace and client business
- Consistently improving on client expectations
- Ensuring consistent communication between the client and all team members.
We are looking for someone with at least 2 years of experience and we are also looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Must be level headed with excellent organizational and planning skills
- Educated to degree level
- Ability to adapt and deal with difficult situations
- Strong team player
- Impeccable organisation skills
- Performance and target driven
- Articulate with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Mature approach with the ability to work well under pressure
- Technical savvy.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company that offer excellent opportunities for career progression and that offer an excellent benefits package. This is a responsible and fast-paced role, please apply for the role if you feel that you have the right skills and experience required.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.