Staff Nurse - Ward RGN - Registered Nurse
We are currently recruiting for a registered nurse for a leading private hospital in Oxford. The hospital is over a 60 bedded unit, with 5+ critical care units, 5+ operation theatres, Endoscopy, Oncology and Radiology suites.
We’re looking for a highly skilled Registered Ward Nurse with a passion for delivering exceptional patient care. If you became a nurse to really care for people and help them through difficult times, you’ll find this role both motivating and rewarding.
You’ll be part of a close-knit team headed by our matron, who provides the foundation and lead for our patient centred care. And, with our consultant-led service, you’ll be working directly with some of the best clinical talent around, gaining experience with new practices, equipment and facilities. These are maintained to a high standard - we take great pride in our low infection rates and high CQC scores.
- Supervising and supporting clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to meet development needs
- Delivering high quality patient care, which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme
Specialities within the hospital
- Endocrinology and Diabetes
- Nose and Throat
- General Surgery
- Psychiatry and psychology
- Respiratory medicine
- Registered nurse with NMC pin
- Nursing experience within a hospital environment
What makes us different?
- Not for profit charitable status
- They have been around since 1950's
- Focus on caring for patients
- Patients to nurse ration of 5:1
- Holistic approach
- Training and development
- Practise Educators
- Lots of benefits
- Family atmosphere
- Retirement Savings: Make the most of your savings with matched contributions from up to 6% of salary, in our Retirement Savings Plan managed by Friends Life.
- Healthcare Scheme: Joining the healthcare scheme provides you with fast access to treatment in our own hospitals.
- Childcare Vouchers: Save money on your registered childcare costs by joining our Childcare Voucher Scheme.
- Cycle to Work Scheme: Save money, get fit and reduce your carbon footprint by taking advantage of this tax-efficient scheme to get a new bike.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- A free, confidential service open to everyone providing 24/7 counselling and information via the phone, online or face to face.
- Give As You Earn: An easy, tax-efficient way for you to give regularly to your chosen charities.
- Long Service Awards
- Recognising all employees who reach 10 years’ continuous service and then at each 5 year anniversary thereafter
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Free Access to our CBT triage team with discounted face-to-face sessions with our highly qualified and experienced specialists.
- Health Assessments: A range of our own assessments available to you, using the latest health testing technology.
- Life Assurance: Your life assurance benefit ensures that your family are financially protected in the event of your death, meaning protection for them and peace of mind for you.
- Gym Membership: Free membership to any of our Gyms for you, plus discounted Gym membership for family members.
- Occupational Health: Our specialist Occupational Health team offer support and competent advice on a range of health related issues.
- Physiotherapy: Free access to our unique Physiotherapy Triage Services and discounted face-to-face treatment.
- Season Ticket: Loan spread the cost of your annual travel ticket and save money with our interest-free Season Ticket Loan benefit.
- Offers & Discounts: Our exclusive online shopping platform provides discounts on over 3,500 brands. In addition, you can benefit from generous discounts our own products and services such as Personal Training, Nutritional Therapy, Beauty and Relaxation, Nurseries and our unique Healthy Weight Programme.