Care Branch Manager
Mears have an opportunity for a Care Branch Manager in our Burton Branch. In return, we offer a competitive salary, extensive training, company annual fun days, child care voucher scheme, access to the Mears Advantage money saving scheme and Mears Assist employee support hotline.
Mears Care Limited is part of the Mears Group (PLC) and are one of the UK’s leading providers of home care and support delivering high quality care. We have over 180 branches nationwide, provide care for over 40 000 older and disabled people with 17 000 well trained and dedicated staff.
The Care Branch Manager will have overall responsibility for the efficient and smooth running of the operations and growth of the branch and to maintain the quality of the services we provide meeting the criteria laid down by the National Care Standards.
The Care Branch Manager’s role will involve:
- Personnel related matters including recruitment and monitoring of branch staff
- Responsibility for all financial aspects of the branch and general administrative duties
- Ensuring the branch has an active Supporting Communities plan in line with company objectives
The successful Care Branch Manager will have:
- Registered Managers Award or equivalent
- Willingness to complete NVQ / QCF Level 5 for Care Managers or equivalent
- Proficient post qualification experience
- An in depth knowledge of care standards, regulations and relevant legislation
- Strong IT skills and competency in Microsoft Office
- A full driving licence, valid to drive in the UK with access to your own transport
This role would suit a Health and Social Care Manager or Registered Care Manager.
Mears look for people who share our commitment to working in the community and who really want to make a positive difference to people’s lives.
Please apply online today to be considered for the Care Branch Manager role.
Mears promotes diversity and is an Equal Opportunities employer.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS/PVG disclosure, which will be paid for by Mears.