Graduate Audit & Operations Trainee - Newbury with travel
7 days left
- Full Time
Up to £21,000, min £1,000 bonus, company car & progression
This an operational audit role with thorough training and career progression. We need confident, outgoing and independent graduates with great attention to detail.
Join this nationwide £600m company as a Graduate Audit and Operations Trainee and receive an initial starting salary of up to £21,000 (plus significant bonus) and other fantastic benefits including:
- Thorough training - shadowing colleagues
- Personal mentor
- Quick progression with a package including a car, smart phone and laptop
- Increased rewards including salary review after training
- Uncapped bonus
What will you be doing?
After your initial training you will:
- Work from our client's locations throughout the UK, which will involve travelling away from the Newbury Head Office
- Conduct compliance audits to policies and procedures
- Develop relationships with our client's teams across the UK
- Analyse figures and compile reports
Are you the right fit?
Confidence and independence is key. You must enjoy travelling throughout the UK and be keen to meet new people. You need a keen eye for detail and to be interested in business operations.
Who will you be working for?
With the annual turnover exceeding £600 million, the company continues to grow through acquisitions and the high quality service they provide to their clients. They pride themselves on building long-lasting relationships with their customers, suppliers and employees. They currently employ over 1,500 people across the country and with continued growth this number continues to expand.
Apply now to find out more!
About Bridgewater Graduates
We are specialists in graduate recruitment, offering a range of exceptional roles with market leaders throughout the UK and recruiting only the very best for the best. We are passionate about working with graduates to help them find their perfect role.
Check out the reviews on our website!