- High growth and energetic media business
- Selling classified digital advertising on a subscriptions model
- Pure account management role within the Property sector
- Fantastic earning potential and career progression in a market leading firm
The Role: This energetic media business requires an Account Manager to join their expanding London office. On track to continue with their 25% year on year growth, this company is looking to expand their talented and motivated sales team. Exclusively classified digital advertising on a subscriptions model, the Account Manager will be responsible for managing renewals, upselling to existing clients as well as driving business growth exclusively within the Property sector. As a predominantly client facing role, the Account Manager position is an exciting opportunity for a driven and dynamic sales person who enjoys networking at all levels and is looking for their next challenge.
The Company: Established in 2000 and as a key part of a global brand, this company is a market leader and growing at a phenomenal rate. With a focus on recruitment advertising they are looking to expand their Key Accounts team to cope with the demand of their clients. With an extensive benefits package and bright modern offices', this is a role not to be missed.
Responsibilities of the Account Manager role:
- Selling classified digital advertising on a subscriptions model to the Property sector
- Managing renewals and existing client relationships
- Attending regular face to face meetings
Requirement of this Account Manager role:
- Telesales or account management experience
- Effective communication skills
- Energetic, personable and driven
The package for the Account Manager:
- £24-26,000 basic plus 33% salary uncapped OTE
- Pension, 28 days' holiday, spot incentives
- Lively company culture and rewarding earning potential
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest, or for more information about other vacancies we are currently recruiting for, please contact Suzy Richardson on .