Area Cover Service Advisor
Area Cover Service Advisor - Motor Trade
Our client is looking for an enthuiastic and professional motor trade service advisor to join their team covering 2 dealerships. The sucessful candidate will split their time between Maidstone and Canterbury with around 3/4 of their time to be spent at Maidstone and 1/4 at Canterbury.
To ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and care at all times for vehicle servicing and repair. The Service Advisor is the principle point of contact for all customer communication while the vehicle is in the Retail Centre. In addition, a market area Service Advisor will work across up to 3 centres, providing cover as and when necessary.
This role would suit an experienced Service Advisor who is adaptable to change and able to work confidently within different teams, delivering an outstanding service at all times.
- Welcoming, advising and facilitating the customer experience.
- Managing conflicting priorities between customers and internal departments
- Tracking the vehicle through the workshop experience and maintaining communication with the customer.
- Maximising profit opportunities and growing the customer base by converting service enquiries and securing confirmed bookings
- Documenting all warranty work as per brand requirements and ensuring customer signs for work undertaken.
- Presenting invoices following completion of work, ensuring all work is carried out and charged for and payment is obtained in line with company procedures.
- Handling disatisfied customers calmly and making sure that all customer complaints are brought to the attention of the line manager.
- Communicating with customers by email, telephone, text or letter in a professional and customer centric manner
Knowledge and Experience
- Strong communication skills, committed to delivering an excellent customer service.
- Positive, confident and flexible approach with high resilience and the ability to cope with conflict situations
- The ability to work both independently and to integrate as part of a number of different teams,
- Demonstrates good skills in both numeracy and literacy
- Has passion and understanding of technology and an appetite to build product knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good commercial awareness
- Confidence to present product opportunities and offer customers options and solutions
Service Advisors will receive a guaranteed base salary, plus additional bonuses based on selling targets, along with other great benefits including:
22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years
Company pension scheme
Childcare voucher scheme
Discount gym membership
Vehicle purchase discount, Employee Advantage - retail discounts with over 3000 retailers
Cycle to work scheme
Please apply to Command Recruitment for further information.