Accountant for a growing practice
My client is based in the Rotherham area, with excellent links to public transport and free parking available.
My client specialises in providing services to small to medium sized clients, with the likes of sole traders, construction, limited companies and partnerships.
A growing practice with a wealth of experience between the partners, providing tax, VAT, audit and accountancy services to their clients.
The position has evolved due to rapid expansion of the practice and client acquisitions.
- Preparation of Management & Financial Accountants
- Personal Tax
- Client facing
- Tax advisory and compliance
This position would suit an accountant who is ideally qualified, looking for an all round role where they can see a job from start till finish.
- ACA/ACCA/AAT qualified
- 5 + years experience in practice
- Tax experience
- High competence in preparation of accounts and finalisation
- Living in the South Yorkshire/ Leeds area
- £25,000 - £27,000 (Dependent on experience)
- Free Parking
- Opportunity for progression