Quality ControlAdvisor(Telesales Performance)
Our client based in Lancashire is an established company providing a Telemarketing and Advisory service to customers in the Pension and Investment sector.
They’ve helped hundreds of people claim compensation for mis-sold investments or pensions and due to growth would like to recruit an Experienced Quality Assurance professional to monitor their Telesales Teams.
The role would require exceptional organisational skills providing constructive feedback to the Quality Control Department and proposals for further staff training and development.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right professional to develop their career in a nurturing and exciting environment!
• Call Listening for all the different departments/ Knowledge of all products/departments
• Understanding criteria and ensuring this is covered in the calls
• Providing feedback - written and face to face.
• Investigating issues raised with team leaders
• Liaising with department team leaders to ensure correct volumes of QC are completed based on individuals KPIs
• Booking training for advisers and ensuring this happens & relevant feedback provided
• Highlighted trends/training issues to management, producing working spreadsheets
• Able to identify key characteristics in line with business expectations - such as empathy, professionalism & appropriate language
• Exceptional organisation skills and methodical approach
• Ability to work independently and prioritise own workload
• Must have the ability to provide constructive feedback on calls listened to, which will assist in adviser development
• Analysing/monitor systems to ensure they are working correctly
• The ability to highlight training issues Be prepared to work as a team, covering sickness/workload/holidays