Management Accountant - Leading International Plc
A prestigious international Plc is looking for a talented CIMA / ACCA qualified accountant with significant exposure to the month end process. This varied and challenging role is ideal for candidates who have worked in a Management Accountant position previously and can work autonomously. Initially on a 15 month fixed term contract this is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a highly reputable and professional organisation.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for multiple entities
- Monthly KPI reporting to operational managers.
- Work with Regional Operational Manager to understand, review and improve performance.
- Responsible for monitoring and efficient processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions by Finance Assistants.
- Responsible for review and approval of payroll and processing into the general ledger.
- Monitoring performance against Budget and against financial KPIs.
- Ensure compliance with the organisations financial management and reporting policies.
- Liaising with auditors and tax advisors to ensure statutory and tax authority compliance.
- Assist Regional Financial Controller
Ideally you will have/be:
- ACCA/CIMA Fully Qualified (QBE candidates will be considered with relevant experience)
- 3 years + relevant experience
- Previous experience producing full sets of monthly management accounts (ideally for multiple entities)
- Experienced assisting more junior finance staff beneficial
- Excellent communication and attention to detail
If you have all of the above requirements for the Management Accountant position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all types of (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) qualified vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Management Accountant
- Financial Accountant
- Assistant Financial Controller
- Finance Manager
- Financial Controller
- Finance Director
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.