Online Content Administrator
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful automotive business as an Online Content Administrator.
The company is expanding rapidly as a result of its constant innovative ways and success to date and if you would like to be a part of this successful automotive business as it continues on its success journey then this could be the right opportunity for you. There is great potential to grow and develop the role as well as developing and progressing your career.
This is a digital marketing role where the key focus of the position is the advertising of vehicles on various online digital marketing platforms.
- You will be responsible for the advertising of vehicles online, using various advertising channels, including the company website.
- Writing up online vehicle specifications and uploading these onto the various car advertisement sites, such as Auto Trader as well as numerous other sites.
- Using the DMS (dealer management system) to upload vehicle specifications and advertise on various car advertising sites.
- Manage social media activities for advertising and input into social media strategy (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and e-bay).
- Offering creativity with online advertising.
- Taking high quality images of vehicles.
- Assessing vehicles and producing accurate vehicle specifications, including identifying the 'extras’ that the vehicle offers.
- You will be digitally savvy and it will be advantageous to understand how social media advertising works.
- Having knowledge of SEO of adverts will also be beneficial however not essential.
- You will have a high attention to detail and be accurate with your work.
- You will have strong communication skills, both written and verbally.
- You’ll be a self-starter who is keen to come up with new ideas.
- You’ll have a keen interest in cars and their various specifications.