Interim Finance Director
6 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a market leading business within the manufacturing industry. Now, due to a board reshuffle, they are looking for an interim CFO to join their Manchester-based team.
Running for a 9-month period, this interim role will involve a variety of business critical projects. The main responsibilities include playing an active role on the board, advising on all aspects of financial strategy, taking full responsibility for reviewing the finance team and ensuring it’s fit for purpose, and identifying KPI’s in order to maximise growth and profits.
- Complete monthly management accounts
- Prepare regular, insightful board and shareholder reports
- Management of the group’s professional advisors
- Manage and develop the finance staff across regional offices
- Overall responsibility for day-to-day transactional accounting
- Responsibility for the group’s tax overall compliance
- Prepare annual budgets
- Champion a culture of continuous improvement
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a fully qualified accountant of graduate calibre. At least 5 years’ experience within a high-level finance role, along with a strong track-record in project work is essential. In addition, you will need to be a strategic thinker, with strong commercial acumen with the ability to fit with the company’s forward-thinking culture.