Due to sustained and predicted future growth an established and forward thinking manufacturing and design company with a nationwide presence are actively recruiting for a permanent Assistant Management Accountant. As part of a large management accounts team you will work closely with the Management Accountant assisting with the production of management accounts and maintain responsibility and management of key cost lines in the P&L account for all Business Units. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ACCA/CIMA part qualified accountant looking to advance their career in an industry leading organisation.
Ideally, you will:
- Be a part qualified accountant with a background in manufacturing/distribution/retail
- Possess good analytical skills
- Display strong communication skills as you will be liaising with colleagues external to the finance function
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects effectively whilst be able to work to deadlines
In Return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work for a true industry leader with a recognized brand name
- Develop your experience further and have genuine career prospects
- Receive full support from your line managers and be able to showcase your ability in a company that recognizes hard work
This role is ideal for anyone that has experience of working in a fast paced, busy accounts environment and is now looking for their next challenge. If you are part qualified ACCA/CIMA and have previous experience please apply or contact us for further information.