£45,000 - £50,000 + bonus + benefits
Morgan McKinley are partnering with a global leader in the Property sector to recruit a Corporate Accountant to take ownership over the financial reporting and analysis for a designated Property portfolio. The role will also extend to some corporate finance responsibilities as the candidate progresses within the role.
The role will include the following tasks:
- Responsible for the end-to-end management of the assigned portfolio including month close, financial reporting, forecasting, financial planning and VAT including other ad-hoc requests.
- Consolidation of multiple entities and submission to Group
- Management reporting
- Corporate Finance responsibilties
- Commercial analysis to support business decisions
- External reporting to joint venture partners
- Liaison with auditors
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) supported by a strong degree
- Property sector experience is desirable but not essential
- IFRS Experience
- Excellent stakeholder management and the ability to challenge and persuade senior colleagues
- Commercially astute and the ability to work to tight deadlines
If you exhibit the required skill-set, please send through your CV for immediate consideration.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.